Indicadores Del Sector Mype Informal En El Perú: Valor Agregado, Potencial Exportador, Capacidad De Formalizarse Y Requerimientos De Normas Técnicas Peruanas De Sus Productos
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Chong & José Galdo & Jaime Saavedra-Chanduví, 2007.
"Informality and Productivity in the Labor Market: Peru 1986 - 2001,"
Research Department Publications
4526, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- José Galdo & Jaime Saavedra-Chanduví & Alberto E. Chong, 2007. "Informality and Productivity in the Labor Market: Peru 1986 - 2001," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1958, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:59978 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loayza, Norman V. & Serven, Luis & Sugawara, Naotaka, 2009. "Informality in Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4888, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMYPE informal / Normas Técnicas / Barreras Comerciales No Arancelarias.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcp:pucwps:wp00310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depucpe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.