The Anglo-Saxon Approach to Corporate Governance and its Applicability to Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Franklin & Qian, Jun & Qian, Meijun, 2005. "Law, finance, and economic growth in China," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 57-116, July.
- Ajit Singh & Jack Glen & Ann Zammit & Rafael De-Hoyos & Alaka Singh & Bruce Weisse, 2005.
"Shareholder Value Maximisation, Stock Market and New Technology: Should the US Corporate Model be the Universal Standard?,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 419-437.
- Ajit Singh & Jack Glen & Ann Zammitt & Rafael De Hoyos & Alaka Singh & Bruce Weisse, 2005. "Shareholder value maximisation, stock market and new technology: should the US corporate model be the universal standard," Working Papers wp315, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2752-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hearn, Bruce, 2013. "The impact of board governance on director compensation in West African IPO firms," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 82-104.
- Jyoti Mahadeo & Teerooven Soobaroyen & Vanisha Hanuman, 2012. "Board Composition and Financial Performance: Uncovering the Effects of Diversity in an Emerging Economy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 375-388, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00746 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:14:y:2006:i:4:p:207-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.