Efficiency Analysis Of The Turkish Banking Sector In Precrisis And Crisis Period: A Dea Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Memić Deni & Škaljić-Memić Selma, 2013. "Performance Analysis and Benchmarking of Commercial Banks Operating in Bosnia and Herzegovina: a DEA Approach," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(2), pages 17-37, December.
- Georgios I. Farantos & Nikitas Spiros Koutsoukis, 2016. "Efficiency Study of Greek Health Units of the Public Sector using Data Envelopment Analysis Method, before and during the start of the Economic Crisis," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 9(2), pages 19-31, June.
- H. Evren Damar, 2009. "A Lesson Learned? Pre- And Postcrisis Entry Decisions In Turkish Banking," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(1), pages 97-108, January.
- George Assaf, A. & Matousek, Roman & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2013. "Turkish bank efficiency: Bayesian estimation with undesirable outputs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 506-517.
- Muneesh Kumar & Padmasai Arora, 2010. "Bank efficiency measurement using alternative techniques of frontier analysis: evidence from India," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 40-69.
- Grigorian David & Manole Vlad, 2013.
"Cross-Country Nonparametric Analysis of Bahrains Banking System,"
Acta Universitatis Sapientiae, Economics and Business,
De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1), pages 23-38, July.
- Vlad Manole & David A. Grigorian, 2005. "A Cross-Country Nonparametric Analysis of Bahrain’s Banking System," IMF Working Papers 05/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Şanli Pinar, 2008.
"What determines the banking sector performance in globalized financial markets? The case of Turkey,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 387(7), pages 1593-1602.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & Sanli Pinar Ceyhan, 2007. "What Determines the Banking Sector Performance in Globalized Financial Markets: The Case of Turkey?," Working Papers 2007/21, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Sanli Pinar, 2007. "What Determines the Banking Sector Performance in Globalized Financial Markets: The Case of Turkey?," MPRA Paper 5495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Matousek, Roman, 2011. "Efficiency of Turkish banking: Two-stage network system. Variable returns to scale model," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 75-91, February.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ertek, Gurdal & Ozturk, Secil, 2009. "Assessing the adverse effects of interbank funds on bank efficiency through using semiparametric and nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 38113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akinci, Dervis Ahmet & Matousek, Roman & Radić, Nemanja & Stewart, Chris, 2013. "Monetary policy and the banking sector in Turkey," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 269-285.
- Hakan Güneş & Dilem Yıldırım, 2016. "Estimating Cost Efficiency of Turkish Commercial Banks under Unobserved Heterogeneity with Stochastic Frontier Models," ERC Working Papers 1603, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2016.
More about this item
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:24:y:2006:i:3:p:418-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.