A Lesson Learned? Pre- And Postcrisis Entry Decisions In Turkish Banking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Felici Roberto & Pagnini Marcello, 2005. "Distance, bank heterogeneity and entry in local banking markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 557, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giorgio Gobbi & Francesca Lotti, 2004.
"Entry Decisions and Adverse Selection: An Empirical Analysis of Local Credit Markets,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 26(3), pages 225-244, December.
- Giorgio Gobbi & Francesca Lotti, 2004. "Entry decisions and adverse selection: an empirical analysis of a local credit markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 535, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lucio Fuentelsaz & Jaime Gomez, 2001. "Strategic and Queue effects on Entry in Spanish Banking," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 529-563, December.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2005. "Banking Sector Crises and Related New Regulations in Turkey," Macroeconomics 0505006, EconWPA.
- H. Evren Damar, 2006. "The effects of shared ATM networks on the efficiency of Turkish banks," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(6), pages 683-697.
- E. Nur Ozkan-Gunay & Arzu Tektas, 2006. "Efficiency Analysis Of The Turkish Banking Sector In Precrisis And Crisis Period: A Dea Approach," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(3), pages 418-431, July.
- Evren Damar, H., 2007. "Does post-crisis restructuring decrease the availability of banking services? The case of Turkey," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2886-2905, September.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:27:y:2009:i:1:p:97-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.