Have Unions Turned the Corner? New Evidence on Recent Trends in Union Recognition in UK Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sue Fernie & David Metcalf, 2005. "Trade Unions: Resurgence or Demise?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 178, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2016. "Men, Women and Unions," IZA Discussion Papers 10438, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume, 2012.
"Employment Protection Versus Flexicurity: On Technology Adoption in Unionised Firms,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(1), pages 177-199, March.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Employment Protection versus Flexicurity: On Technology Adoption in Unionised Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 2472, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Straume, Odd Rune, 2010. "Employment protection versus flexicurity: on technology adoption in unionised firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 7919, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salvatori, Andrea, 2012.
"Union threat and non-union employment: A natural experiment on the use of temporary employment in British firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 944-956.
- Salvatori, Andrea, 2011. "Union Threat and Non-Union Employment: A Natural Experiment on the Use of Temporary Employment in British Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 5574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Straume, Odd Rune, 2007.
"Technology resistance and globalisation with trade unions: the choice between employment protection and flexicurity,"
Working Papers in Economics
13/07, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume, 2007. "Technology resistance and globalisation with trade unions: the choice between employment protection and flexicurity," NIPE Working Papers 25/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2012. "Union Decline in Britain: Is Chauvinism Also to Blame?," IZA Discussion Papers 6536, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:44:y:2006:i:2:p:169-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.