Segmentation, switching costs and the demand for unionization in Britain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alex Bryson & Rafael Gomez, 2003. "Segmentation, Switching Costs and the Demand for Unionization in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0568, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Bryson, Alex, 2008. "Union decline in Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19603, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bryson, Alex & Freeman, Richard B., 2006. "What voice do British workers want?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19850, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jo Blanden & Stephen Machin & John Van Reenen, 2005.
"New Survey Evidence on Recent Changes in UK Union Recognition,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0685, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Blanden, Jo & Machin, Stephen & Van Reenen, John, 2005. "New survey evidence on recent changes in UK union recognition," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 768, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alex Bryson & Lorenzo Cappellari & Claudio Lucifora, 2010.
"Why So Unhappy? The Effects of Unionization on Job Satisfaction,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(3), pages 357-380, June.
- Alex Bryson & Lorenzo Cappellari & Claudio Lucifora, 2005. "Why so Unhappy? The Effects of Unionisation on Job Satisfaction," CESifo Working Paper Series 1419, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bryson, Alex & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio, 2005. "Why So Unhappy? The Effects of Unionisation on Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 1498, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & Rafael Gomez, 2003. "Why Have Workers Stopped Joining Unions?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0589, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:4947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .