Casinos and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas M. Walker & Todd M. Nesbit, 2014. "Casino Revenue Sensitivity to Competing Casinos: A Spatial Analysis of Missouri," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 21-40, March.
- Karl Geisler & Mark Nichols, 2016.
"Riverboat casino gambling impacts on employment and income in host and surrounding counties,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 101-123, January.
- Karl R. Geisler & Mark W. Nichols, 2016. "Riverboat casino gambling impacts on employment and income in host and surrounding counties," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 101-123, January.
- Amir Borges Ferreira Neto & Collin D. Hodges & Hyunwoong Pyun, 2016. "Voting Dynamics and the Birth of State-owned Casinos in Kansas," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 329-336.
- Humphreys, Brad R. & Marchand, Joseph, 2013.
"New casinos and local labor markets: Evidence from Canada,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 151-160.
- Humphreys, Brad & Marchand, Joseph, 2012. "New Casinos and Local Labor Markets: Evidence from Canada," Working Papers 2012-16, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Jonathan Wiley & Douglas Walker, 2011. "Casino Revenues and Retail Property Values: The Detroit Case," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 99-114, January.
- Douglas M. Walker, 2008. "Do Casinos Really Cause Crime?," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 5(1), pages 4-20, January.
- James Richard Hill & Peter A. Groothuis, 2012. "The Effects of Per Capita Tribal Payments on the Fertility, Education, and Labor Force Participation of Tribal Members," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 2(2), pages 106-118, December.
- Aurora MURGEA, 2015. "International Confidence in Italian Economy. A Spread and Gambling Analysis," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 8(1s), pages 70-89, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajecsc:v:66:y:2007:i:3:p:593-607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.