The Impact of Indian Casinos on State Lotteries: A Case Study of Arizona
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas M. Walker & Todd M. Nesbit, 2014. "Casino Revenue Sensitivity to Competing Casinos: A Spatial Analysis of Missouri," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 21-40, March.
- Humphreys, Brad & Perez, Levi, 2011. "Lottery Participants and Revenues: An International Survey of Economic Research on Lotteries," Working Papers 2011-17, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- O D Gulley & R Simmons & D Forrest, 2005. "The relationship between betting and lottery play: a high frequency time-series analysis," Working Papers 567306, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Kent Grote & Victor Matheson, 2011. "The Economics of Lotteries: A Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 1109, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:4:p:684-699 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kent Grote & Victor Matheson, 2011. "The Economics of Lotteries: An Annotated Bibliography," Working Papers 1110, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Kathryn L. Combs & John A. Spry, 2012.
"Who plays the numbers games in the middle of the day?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(7), pages 889-897, March.
- Kathryn L. Combs & John A. Spry, 2007. "Who Plays the Numbers Games in the Middle of the Day?," Working Papers 200705, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2007.
- David Paton & Donald S. Siegel & Leighton Vaughan Williams, 2002. "A Policy Response To The E--Commerce Revolution: The Case Of Betting Taxation In The UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(480), pages 296-314, June.
- Jonathan A. Schwabish, 2005. "Regulating Underground Industry: An Economic Analysis of Sports Betting," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), vol. 36(1), pages 65-77.
- Cotti, Chad D. & Walker, Douglas M., 2010. "The impact of casinos on fatal alcohol-related traffic accidents in the United States," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 788-796, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:29:y:2001:i:2:p:139-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.