Ground rental rates and ratchet clauses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McConnell, John J. & Schallheim, James S., 1983. "Valuation of asset leasing contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 237-261, August.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- Lally, Martin & Marsden, Alastair, 2004. "Tax-adjusted market risk premiums in New Zealand: 1931-2002," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 291-310, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn Boyle & Graeme Guthrie & Neil Quigley, 2009. "Estimating unobservable valuation parameters for illiquid assets," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 49(3), pages 465-479, September.
- Quigley, Neil & Boyle, Glenn & Guthrie, Graeme, 2008. "Estimating Implied Valuation Parameters: Extension and Application to Ground Lease Rentals," Working Paper Series 4012, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Maria Trojanek & Marcin Anholcer & Audrius Banaitis & Radoslaw Trojanek, 2018. "A Generalised Model of Ground Lease Pricing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-21, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:acctfi:v:44:y:2004:i:2:p:187-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaanzea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.