Tax-adjusted market risk premiums in New Zealand: 1931-2002
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lally, Martin, 2000. "Valuation of companies and projects under differential personal taxation," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 115-133, March.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Jianping Mei & Hsien-Hsing Liao (ed.), 2003. "Asset Pricing," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 4647, March.
- Ibbotson, Roger G & Sinquefield, Rex A, 1976. "Stocks, Bonds, Bills, and Inflation: Year-by-Year Historical Returns (1926-1974)," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(1), pages 11-47, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn Boyle, 2005.
"Risk, expected return, and the cost of equity capital,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 181-194.
- Boyle, Glenn, 2005. "Risk, Expected Return and the Cost of Equity Capital," Working Paper Series 3852, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Oscar Parkyn & Tugrul Vehbi, 2014.
"The Effects of Fiscal Policy in New Zealand: Evidence from a VAR Model with Debt Constraints,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 90(290), pages 345-364, September.
- Oscar Parkyn & Tugrul Vehbi, 2013. "The Effects of Fiscal Policy in New Zealand: Evidence from a VAR Model with Debt Constraints," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- Oscar Parkyn & Tugrul Vehbi, 2013. "The Effects of Fiscal Policy in New Zealand: Evidence from a VAR Model with Debt Constraints," CAMA Working Papers 2013-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Boyle, Glenn & Clyne, Stefan & Roberts, Helen, 2005. "Valuing Employee Stock Options: Implications for the Implementation of NZ IFRS 2," Working Paper Series 3854, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Hai Lin & Daniel Quill & Henk Berkman, 2016. "Information diffusion and the predictability of New Zealand stock market returns," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(3), pages 749-785, September.
- Gurdip Bakashi & Mario Cerrato & John Crosby, 2015. "Risk Sharing in International Economies and Market Incompleteness," Working Papers 2015_23, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:12:y:2004:i:3:p:291-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin .