Optimal dividend policy, debt policy and the level of investment within a multi-period DCF framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miles, James A & Ezzell, John R, 1985. " Reformulating Tax Shield Valuation: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1485-1492, December.
- Hamada, Robert S, 1972. "The Effect of the Firm's Capital Structure on the Systematic Risk of Common Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(2), pages 435-452, May.
- Green, Richard C. & Hollifield, Burton, 2003.
"The personal-tax advantages of equity,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 175-216, February.
- Richard C. Green & Burton Hollifield, "undated". "The Personal-Tax Advantages of Equity," GSIA Working Papers 2000-E10, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Richard Green & Burton Hollifield, 2000. "The Personal Tax Advantage of Equity," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1611, Econometric Society.
- DeAngelo, Harry & Masulis, Ronald W., 1980. "Optimal capital structure under corporate and personal taxation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 3-29, March.
- Skinner, Douglas J., 2008. "The evolving relation between earnings, dividends, and stock repurchases," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 582-609, March.
- Lally, Martin, 2000. "Valuation of companies and projects under differential personal taxation," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 115-133, March.
- John R. Graham, 2000. "How Big Are the Tax Benefits of Debt?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(5), pages 1901-1941, October.
- DeAngelo, Harry & Masulis, Ronald W, 1980. " Leverage and Dividend Irrelevancy under Corporate and Personal Taxation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 453-464, May.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Gustavo Grullon & Roni Michaely, 2002. "Dividends, Share Repurchases, and the Substitution Hypothesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(4), pages 1649-1684, August.
- Masulis, Ronald W. & Trueman, Brett, 1988. "Corporate Investment and Dividend Decisions under Differential Personal Taxation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(04), pages 369-385, December.
- Fung, William K. H. & Theobald, Michael F., 1984. "Dividends and Debt under Alternative Tax Systems," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 59-72, March.
- Boyle, Glenn W, 1996. "Corporate Investment and Dividend Tax Imputation," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 31(1), pages 209-226, February.
- Dammon, Robert M & Spatt, Chester S & Zhang, Harold H, 2001.
"Optimal Consumption and Investment with Capital Gains Taxes,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(3), pages 583-616.
- Chester Spatt & Robert Dammon & Harold Zhang, 1998. "Optimal Consumption and Investment with Capital Gains Taxes," GSIA Working Papers 1999-16, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Myron J. Gordon & Eli Shapiro, 1956. "Capital Equipment Analysis: The Required Rate of Profit," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 102-110, October.
- Heitor Almeida & Thomas Philippon, 2007. "The Risk-Adjusted Cost of Financial Distress," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(6), pages 2557-2586, December.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal dividend policy Optimal debt policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:21-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.