The Labor Market in the Great Recession — An Update to September 2011
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaison R. Abel & Richard Deitz, 2017.
"Underemployment in the Early Careers of College Graduates following the Great Recession,"
NBER Chapters,in: Education, Skills, and Technical Change: Implications for Future U.S. GDP Growth, pages 149-181
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abel, Jaison R. & Deitz, Richard, 2015. "Underemployment in the early careers of college graduates following the Great Recession," Staff Reports 749, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Sep 2016.
- Jaison R. Abel & Richard Deitz, 2016. "Underemployment in the Early Careers of College Graduates Following the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 22654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaison Abel & Richard Deitz, 2016. "Underemployment in the Early Careers of College Graduates Following the Great Recession," Working Papers id:11345, eSocialSciences.
- Kyong Hyun Koo, 2016. "The Evolution of Earnings Volatility During and After the Great Recession," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 705-732, October.
- repec:spd:journl:v:67:y:2017:i:4:p:45-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Bachmann & Mathias Sinning, 2016.
"Decomposing the Ins and Outs of Cyclical Unemployment,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(6), pages 853-876, December.
- Bachmann, Ronald & Sinning, Mathias, 2011. "Decomposing the Ins and Outs of Cyclical Unemployment," Ruhr Economic Papers 305, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Bachmann, Ronald & Sinning, Mathias, 2012. "Decomposing the Ins and Outs of Cyclical Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 6362, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ronald Bachmann & Mathias Sinning, 2012. "Decomposing the Ins and Outs of Cyclical Unemployment," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-571, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Costas KARFAKIS & Constantinos KATRAKILIDIS & Eftychia TSANANA, 2014.
"Does output predict unemployment? A look at Okun's law in Greece,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, vol. 153(3), pages 421-433, September.
- Costas Karfakis & Konstantinos Katrakilidis & Eftychia Tsanana, 2013. "Does Output Predict Unemployment? A Look at Okun’s Law in Greece," Discussion Paper Series 2013_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2013.
- Andreas I. Mueller, 2017. "Separations, Sorting, and Cyclical Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(7), pages 2081-2107, July.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:99:y:2018:i:c:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:scotjp:v:65:y:2018:i:2:p:105-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burda Michael C. & Seele Stefanie, 2017.
"Das deutsche Arbeitsmarktwunder: Eine Bilanz,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
De Gruyter, vol. 18(3), pages 179-204, October.
- Michael C. Burda & Stefanie Seele, 2017. "Das deutsche Arbeitsmarktwunder: Eine Bilanz," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-022, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Burda, Michael C. & Seele, Stefanie, 2017. "Das deutsche Arbeitsmarktwunder: Eine Bilanz," IZA Standpunkte 89, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carl Singleton, 2018.
"Long‐Term Unemployment and the Great Recession: Evidence from UK Stocks and Flows,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 65(2), pages 105-126, May.
- Carl Singleton, 2016. "Long-term unemployment and the Great Recession: Evidence from UK stocks and flows," ESE Discussion Papers 273, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Khalifa, Sherif, 2015. "Learning-by-doing and unemployment dynamics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 180-187.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-2131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toshihiko Mukoyama & Mototsugu Shintani & Kazuhiro Teramoto, 2018. "Cyclical Part-Time Employment in an Estimated New Keynesian Model with Search Frictions," Working Papers gueconwpa~18-18-04, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordslabor market; great recession; unemployment; aggregate demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:42:y:2011:i:2011-02:p:353-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.