Unfinished Business in the Macroeconomics of Low Inflation: A Tribute to George and Bill by Bill and George
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bean, Charles R, 1994. "European Unemployment: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 573-619, June.
- Jennifer Hunt, 1992. "The Impact of the 1962 Repatriates from Algeria on the French Labor Market," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 45(3), pages 556-572, April.
- Rachel M. Friedberg & Jennifer Hunt, 1995.
"The Impact of Immigrants on Host Country Wages, Employment and Growth,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 23-44, Spring.
- Rachel M. Friedberg & J. Hunt, 1995. "The Impact of Immigrants on Host Country Wages, Employment and Growth," Working Papers 95-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Sarit Cohen & Chang-Tai Hsieh, 2001. "Macroeconomic and Labor Market Impact of Russian Immigration in Israel," Working Papers 2001-11, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- William T. Dickens & Lorenz Goette & Erica L. Groshen & Steinar Holden & Julian Messina & Mark E. Schweitzer & Jarkko Turunen & Melanie Ward, 2006. "The interaction of labor markets and inflation: analysis of micro data from the International Wage Flexibility Project," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J., 2014.
"Envy, guilt, and the Phillips curve,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 69-84.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J., 2012. "Envy, guilt, and the Phillips curve," Economics Working Papers 2012-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J., 2012. "Envy, guilt, and the Phillips curve," Kiel Working Papers 1754, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J., 2012. "Envy, Guilt, and the Phillips Curve," IZA Discussion Papers 6302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J., 2012. "Envy, Guilt, and the Phillips Curve," CEPR Discussion Papers 8796, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Steffen Ahrens & Dennis Snower, 2012. "Envy, Guilt, and the Phillips Curve," CESifo Working Paper Series 3717, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roberto M. Billi & George A. Kahn, 2008. "What is the optimal inflation rate?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 5-28.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; low inflation; George Perry; William Brainard; BPEA; Brookings Papers on Economic Activity; Brookings Panel on Economic Activity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:38:y:2007:i:2007-2:p:31-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.