An alternative method for capturing tensions in the residential property market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael C. Burda, 2016.
"No Role for the Hartz Reforms? Demand and Supply Factors in the German Labor Market, 1993-2014,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2016-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Seele, Stefanie & Burda, Michael, 2016. "No Role for the Hartz Reforms? Demand and Supply Factors in the German Labor Market, 1993-2014," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145650, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Monica Langella & Alan Manning, 2016. "Diversity and Neighbourhood Satisfaction," CEP Discussion Papers dp1459, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Petra Marotzke & Robert Anderton & Ana Bairrao & Clémence Berson & Peter Tóth, 2016.
"Wage adjustment and employment in Europe,"
2016-19, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- P. Marotzke & R. Anderton & A. Bairrao & C. Berson & P. Tóth, 2017. "Asymmetric wage adjustment and employment in European firms," Working papers 640, Banque de France.
- Petra Marotzke & Robert Anderton & Ana Bairrao & Clémence Berson & Peter Tóth, 2017. "Asymmetric wage adjustment and employment in European firms," Working and Discussion Papers WP 8/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Marotzke, Petra & Anderton, Robert & Bairrao, Ana & Berson, Clémence & Tóth, Peter, 2017. "Asymmetric wage adjustment and employment in European firms," Working Paper Series 2103, European Central Bank.
- Christian Dustmann & Bernd Fitzenberger & Uta Sch?nberg & Alexandra Spitz-Oener, 2014.
"From Sick Man of Europe to Economic Superstar: Germany's Resurgent Economy,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 167-188, Winter.
- Christian Dustmann & Bernd Fitzenberger & Uta Schönberg & Alexandra Spitz-Oener, 2014. "From Sick Man of Europe to Economic Superstar: Germany's Resurgent Economy," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1406, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Antoine Bonleu & Bruno Decreuse & Tanguy Van Ypersele, 2016.
"Job Protection, Housing Market Regulation and the Youth,"
AMSE Working Papers
1636, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Antoine Bonleu & Bruno Decreuse & Tanguy Van Ypersele, 2016. "Job Protection, Housing Market Regulation and the Youth," Working Papers halshs-01376582, HAL.
- Guimaraes, Paulo & Martins, Fernando & Portugal, Pedro, 2017. "Upward Nominal Wage Rigidity," IZA Discussion Papers 10510, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Clément Carbonnier & Simon Fredon & Benoît Gauthier & Clément Malgouyres & Thierry Mayer & Loriane Py & Gwenaële Rot & Camille Urvoy, 2016. "Evaluation interdisciplinaire des impacts du CICE en matière de compétitivité internationale, d'investissement, d'emploi, de résultat net des entreprises et de salaires," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4v8c8tnfgu8, Sciences Po.
- Hélène Couprie & Xavier Joutard, 2017. "Atypical Employment and Prospects of the Youth on the Labor Market in a Crisis Context," THEMA Working Papers 2017-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
KeywordsHouse prices; asset prices; property bubbles; return on assets; financial stability; price indices; statistical methods;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:quarte:2017:45:01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.