The sustainability of public debt in Romania in economic and financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Melecky, Martin, 2007. "A cross-country analysis of public debt management strategies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4287, The World Bank.
- Patrick Georges, "undated". "Borrowing Short- or Long-Term: Does the Government Really Face a Trade-off?," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2003-16, Department of Finance Canada.
- Peter Claeys, 2006.
"Policy mix and debt sustainability: evidence from fiscal policy rules,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 89-112, June.
- Peter Claeys, 2005. "Policy Mix and Debt Sustainability: Evidence from Fiscal Policy Rules," CESifo Working Paper Series 1406, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Claeys, 2005. "Policy mix and debt sustainability: evidence from fiscal policy rules," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/01, European University Institute.
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2002. "Sustainability Function," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 5-14, June.
- Goohoon Kwon & Lavern McFarlane & Wayne Robinson, 2009. "Public Debt, Money Supply, and Inflation: A Cross-Country Study," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(3), pages 476-515, August.
- Georgescu, George, 2007. "Current Account Deficits and Implications on Country Risk of Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(4), pages 88-96, December.
- Ugo Panizza, 2008. "Domestic And External Public Debt In Developing Countries," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 188, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Altar, Moisa & Necula, Ciprian & Bobeica, Gabriel, 2008. "Modeling The Economic Growth In Romania. The Influence Of Fiscal Regimes," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(4), pages 146-160, December.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal public debt; debt sustainability; economic growth; debt management; crowding out effect; budget deficit.;
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bac:fsecub:10-15-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bogdan Nichifor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fseubro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.