A cross-country analysis of public debt management strategies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melecky, Ales & Skutova, Marketa, 2011.
"Fiskální pravidla v zemích Visegrádské čtyřky
[Fiscal Rules in the Visegrad Countries]," MPRA Paper 34028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marian Dobranschi, 2010. "The sustainability of public debt in Romania in economic and financial crisis," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 15.
- repec:onb:oenbfi:y:2018:i:q1-18:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weist, Dana & Togo, Eriko & Prasad, Abha, 2010. "Crisis preparedness and debt management in low income countries : strengthening institutions and policy frameworks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5372, The World Bank.
- Melecky, Ales & Melecky, Martin, 2011. "Analyzing the Impact of Macroeconomic Shocks on Public Debt Dynamics: An Application to the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 34114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ales MELECKY & Martin MACHACEK, 2010. "The Role Of National And Supranational Fiscal Rules - International Evidence And Situation In The Czech Republic," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(4(14)/ Wi), pages 375-382.
- World Bank, 2014. "Preparing for Debt Management in Ulaanbaatar : Issues to Consider," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20047, The World Bank.
- Magazzino, Cosimo, 2012. "Wagner versus Keynes: Public spending and national income in Italy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 890-905.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal Debt; Debt Markets; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .