Obtaining Lower And Upper Bounds On The Value Of Seasonal Climate Forecasts As A Function Of Risk Preferences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Jack, 1977. "Choice among distributions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 326-336, April.
- Darrell J. Bosch & Vernon R. Eidman, 1987. "Valuing Information When Risk Preferences Are Nonneutral: An Application to Irrigation Scheduling," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(3), pages 658-668.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petersen, E. H. & Fraser, R. W., 2001.
"An assessment of the value of seasonal forecasting technology for Western Australian farmers,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 259-274, October.
- Petersen, Elizabeth H. & Fraser, Rob W., 2001. "An assessment of the value of seasonal forecasting technology for Western Australian farmers," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125830, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Graham R. Marshall & Kevin A. Parton & G.L. Hammer, 1996.
"Risk Attitude, Planting Conditions And The Value Of Seasonal Forecasts To A Dryland Wheat Grower,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(3), pages 211-233, December.
- Marshall, Graham R. & Parton, Kevin A. & Hammer, G.L., 1996. "Risk Attitude, Planting Conditions And The Value Of Seasonal Forecasts To A Dryland Wheat Grower," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(03), December.
- World Bank, 2010. "Improving Water Management in Rainfed Agriculture : Issues and Options in Water-Constrained Production Systems," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13028, The World Bank.
- Lau, Michael H. & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Fuller, Stephen W. & Nixon, Clair J. & Herbst, Brian K., 2004. "Location Of A Mixalco Production Facility With Respect To Economic Viability," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20025, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Messina, C. D. & Hansen, J. W. & Hall, A. J., 1999. "Land allocation conditioned on El Nino-Southern Oscillation phases in the Pampas of Argentina," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 197-212, June.
- Richard M. Adams & Kelly J. Bryant & Bruce A. Mccarl & David M. Legler & James O'Brien & Andrew Solow & Rodney Weiher, 1995. "Value Of Improved Long-Range Weather Information," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(3), pages 10-19, July.
- Nyangito, Hezron O. & Richardson, James W. & Mukhebi, Adrian W. & Zimmel, Peter & Namken, Jerry & Berry, Brian P., 1996. "Whole farm simulation analysis of economic impacts of East Coast Fever immunication strategies on mixed crop-livestock farms in Kenya," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-27.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.