Swine Breeding Systems: A Stochastic Evaluation With Implications For Emerging Technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Jack, 1977. "Choice among distributions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 326-336, April.
- Bailey, DeeVon & Brorsen, B. Wade & Richardson, James W., 1984.
"Dynamic Stochastic Simulation Of Daily Cash And Futures Cotton Prices,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Bailey, DeeVon & Brorsen, B. Wade & Richardson, James W., 1984. "Dynamic Stochastic Simulation of Daily Cash and Futures Cotton Prices," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 109-116, December.
- Richardson, James W. & Lemieux, Catharine M. & Nixon, Clair J., 1983. "Entry Into Farming: The Effects Of Leasing And Leverage On Firm Survival," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.