Vertical price transmission between market operators in Hungarian agricultural product chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Colman, David, 1985. "Imperfect Transmission of Policy Prices," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 171-186.
- Theodosios B. Palaskas, 1995. "Statistical Analysis Of Price Transmission In The European Union," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 61-69.
- Tóth, József, 2003.
"Aszimmetrikus árhatások az osztrák húsiparban - hazai tanulságokkal
[Asymmetric price effects in the Austrian meat industry—lessons for this country]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 370-380.
- Tóth, József & Popovics, Péter András, 2006.
"Az ártranszmisszió és az árak aszimmetrikus alakulása Magyarország tejvertikumában
[Price transmission and asymmetric price development in the vertical structure]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 349-364.
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre, 2008. "Price transmission on the Hungarian milk market," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44175, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiang, Jingze & Marsh, Thomas L. & Tozer, Peter R., 2015. "Policy induced price volatility transmission: Linking the U.S. crude oil, corn and plastics markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 217-227.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-017-0087-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsprice transmission; cointegration; market power; food product chain; Hungary; Demand and Price Analysis; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:stagec:47014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/akiiihu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.