Establishing Priorities Among Multiple Management Goals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas A. Carlin & Charles R. Handy, 1974. "Concepts of the Agricultural Economy and Economic Accounting," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(5), pages 964-975.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumpsi, JoseMaria & Amador, Francisco & Romero, Carlos, 1997. "On farmers' objectives: A multi-criteria approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 64-71, January.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Martinez, Yolanda, 2006. "Multi-criteria modelling of irrigation water market at basin level: A Spanish case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 313-336, August.
- Gómez-Limón, José A. & Gutiérrez-Martín, Carlos & Riesgo, Laura, 2016. "Modeling at farm level: Positive Multi-Attribute Utility Programming," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 17-27.
- Patrick, George F., 1978. "Some Impacts Of Inflation On Farm Firm Growth," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Francisco J. André & Laura Riesgo, 2006. "A Duality Procedure to Elicit Nonlinear Multiattribute Utility Functions," Working Papers 06.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Rosato, Paolo & Stellin, Giuseppe, 1995. "MULTI CRITERIA ANALYSIS IN FARM MANAGEMENT FOLLOWING THE COMMON AGRICULTURAL POLICY REFORM: AN APPLICATION OF MULTI-OBJECTIVE INTEGER LINEAR PROGRAMMING; Proceedings of the 4th Minnesota Padova Confer," Working Papers 14414, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- José A. Gómez-Limón & Yolanda Martínez Martínez, 2004. "Multicriteria Modelling of Irrigation Water Market at Basin Level," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/26, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- André, Francisco J. & Herrero, Inés & Riesgo, Laura, 2010. "A modified DEA model to estimate the importance of objectives with an application to agricultural economics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 371-382, October.
- Julio Berbel & Julio Gallego & Horacio Sagues, 1991. "Marketing goals vs. business profitability: An interactive multiple criteria decision-making approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 537-549.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2007. "The Role of Goal Structure in Enterprise Selection in U.S. Agriculture," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34965, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Francisco J. André & Inés Herrero & Laura Riesgo, 2007. "Using a modified DEA model to estimate the importance of objectives. An application to agricultural economics," Working Papers 07.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Sitienei, Isaac & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Scaglia, Guillermo, 2016. "Goal Structure of U.S. Grass-Fed Beef Producers," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229565, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Andre, Francisco J. & Riesgo, Laura, 2007. "A non-interactive elicitation method for non-linear multiattribute utility functions: Theory and application to agricultural economics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 793-807, September.
- Francisco J. André & Inés Herrero & Laura Riesgo, 2004. "Using DEA to estimate the importance of objectives for decision makers," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/50, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Costa, F. P. & Rehman, T., 1999. "Exploring the link between farmers' objectives and the phenomenon of pasture degradation in the beef production systems of Central Brazil," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 135-146, August.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Riesgo, Laura & Arriaza Balmón, Manuel, 2002. "Agricultural Risk Aversion Revisited: A Multicriteria Decision-Making Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24827, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose A. & Arriaza, Manuel & Riesgo, Laura, 2003. "An MCDM analysis of agricultural risk aversion," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(3), pages 569-585, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional and Behavioral Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.