MULTI CRITERIA ANALYSIS IN FARM MANAGEMENT FOLLOWING THE COMMON AGRICULTURAL POLICY REFORM: AN APPLICATION OF MULTI-OBJECTIVE INTEGER LINEAR PROGRAMMING; Proceedings of the 4th Minnesota Padova Conference on Food, Agriculture, and the Environment, 1994
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Donnie & Capstick, Daniel F., 1976. "Establishing Priorities Among Multiple Management Goals," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 37-43, December.
- McAleer, Michael & McKenzie, Colin & Oxley, Les, 1998. " The International Congress on Modelling and Simulation, Hobart, Tasmania, December 1997," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 399-415, September.
- Cary, John W. & Holmes, Bill, 1982. "Relationships Among Farmers' Goals And Farm Adjustment Strategies: Some Empirics Of A Multidimensional Approach," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(02), August.
- Smith, Donnie & Capstick, Daniel F., 1976. "Establishing Priorities Among Multiple Management Goals," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giupponi, Carlo & Morari, Francesco, 1995. "AGRO-ENVIRONMENTAL EVALUATION OF ALTERNATIVE FARM MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS FOLLOWING THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITY REFORM OF AGRICULTURAL POLICY; Proceedings of the 4th Minnesota Padova Conference on Food, Agricul," Working Papers 14395, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umciwp:14414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciumnus.html .