The Process of Farm Adjustment: A Critical Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davenport, Scott V. & Curthoys, Catherine & Booth, J., 1994. "Developments in Adjustment Policy," 1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand 148165, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Boehlje, Michael, 1973. "The Entry-Growth-Exit Processes in Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 23-36, July.
- Boehlje, Michael, 1973. "The Entry-Growth-Exit Processes In Agriculture," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 5(01), July.
- Leistritz, F. Larry & Ekstrom, Brenda L. & Vreugdenhil, Harvey G., 1987. "Causes and Consequences of Economic Stress in Agriculture: Contrasting the Views of Rural Residents," Agricultural Economics Reports 23167, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Dean W. Hughes & James W. Richardson & M. Edward Rister, 1985. "Effects of Sustained Financial Stress on the Financial Structure and Performance of the Farm Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(5), pages 1116-1122.
- Riethmuller, P.C., 1976. "Economic and Non-Economic Factors Affecting Mobility of Graziers During Periods of Depression," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 49-68.
- Cary, John W. & Holmes, Bill, 1982. "Relationships Among Farmers' Goals And Farm Adjustment Strategies: Some Empirics Of A Multidimensional Approach," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(02), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McColl, James C. & Young, Michael D., 2006. "MANAGING CHANGE: Lessons for water," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139882, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:ods:journl:v:6:y:2017:i:4:p:244-252 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ondersteijn, C.J.M. & Giesen, G.W.J. & Huirne, R.B.M., 2006. "Perceived environmental uncertainty in Dutch dairy farming: The effect of external farm context on strategic choice," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 205-226, June.
- Ondersteijn, C. J. M. & Giesen, G. W. J. & Huirne, R. B. M., 2003. "Identification of farmer characteristics and farm strategies explaining changes in environmental management and environmental and economic performance of dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 31-55, October.
- Bremmer, Johan & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Olson, Kent D. & Baltussen, Willy H.M. & Huirne, Ruud B.M., 2002. "Analysis of Farm Development in Dutch Agriculture and Horticulture," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 7025, International Farm Management Association.
- Kopke, Emma & Young, John & Kingwell, Ross, 2008. "The relative profitability and environmental impacts of different sheep systems in a Mediterranean environment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 85-94, March.
- Williams, John & McSweeney, Peter & Salmon, Robert, 2014. "Australian Farm Investment: Domestic and Overseas Issues," Australasian Agribusiness Perspectives 234408, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment.
- Agbola, Frank W. & Harrison, Stephen R., 2005.
"Empirical investigation of investment behaviour in Australia's pastoral region,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(1), March.
- Frank W. Agbola & Stephen R. Harrison, 2005. "Empirical investigation of investment behaviour in Australia's pastoral region ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(1), pages 47-62, March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:12329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.