|Terminal Degree:||2006 Centre for Health Economics; Monash Business School; Monash University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(90%) School of Accounting, Economics and Finance Toowoomba, Australia
University of Southern Queensland
: 61 (0)7 4631 1294
61 (0)7 4631 5594
RePEc:edi:dgusqau (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) Department of Agricultural Economics Stellenbosch, South Africa
University of Stellenbosch
: +27 21 808-4899
+27 21 808-4670
RePEc:edi:dasunza (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) School of Accounting, Economics and Finance Durban, South Africa
College of Law and Management Studies
University of KwaZulu-Natal
RePEc:edi:deundza (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pavel, Md Sadik & Chakrabarty, Sayan & Gow, Jeff, 2015. "Cost of illness for outpatients attending public and private hospitals in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 74491, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Sep 2016.
- Pavel, Md Sadik & Chakrabarty, Sayan & Gow, Jeff, 2014. "Assessing willingness to pay for health care quality improvements," MPRA Paper 68591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grant, Bligh & Gow, Jeff & Dollery, Brian, 2011. "The Proposed 'Wine Restructuring Action Agenda' and Alternative Policy Options for the Australian Wine Industry," Papers 234288, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment.
- Thurlow, James & George, Gavin & Gow, Jeff, 2009. "HIV/AIDS, growth and poverty in KwaZulu-Natal and South Africa: Integrating firm-level surveys with demographic and economywide modeling," IFPRI discussion papers 864, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gow, Jeff & Davidson, Brian, 1994. "The Rural Adjustment Scheme and Interest Group Theory," 1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand 148223, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Gow, Jeff & Parton, Kevin A., 1992. "The Evolution of Kenyan Agricultural Policy," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146500, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kaine, Geoff & Gow, Jeff, 1991. "Agricultural Policy: The Case of the Vine Pull Scheme," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145912, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Shiteng Xu & Jeff Gow & Youzhi Chen & Yahua Zhang & Zhibin Huang, 2019. "The Determinants Of Outward Foreign Direct Investment Strategies Of Chinese Energy Firms," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 64(04), pages 1019-1036, September.
- Munshi Naser Ibne Afzal & Jeffrey Gow & Ashiqur Rahman, 2019. "Economic and Internet Growth Effect on Electricity Consumption in the BRICS Countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(3), pages 339-346, August.
- Khadiya Aktar Maya & Md. Abdur Rashid Sarker & Jeff Gow, 2019. "Factors Influencing Rice Farmers’ Adaptation Strategies To Climate Change And Extreme Weather Event Impacts In Bangladesh," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(03), pages 1-18, August.
- Jed Duff & Kim Walker & Karen‐Leigh Edward & Nicholas Ralph & Jo‐Ann Giandinoto & Kimberley Alexander & Jeff Gow & John Stephenson, 2018. "Effect of a thermal care bundle on the prevention, detection and treatment of perioperative inadvertent hypothermia," Journal of Clinical Nursing, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(5-6), pages 1239-1249, March.
- Odhiambo Odera & Albert Scott & Jeff Gow, 2016. "Differential reporting of social and environmental disclosures between local and foreign oil companies in Nigeria," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(3), pages 415-438, August.
- Odhiambo Odera & Albert H.S. Scott & Jeff Gow, 2016. "Factors influencing corporate social and environmental disclosures: a systematic review," International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(2), pages 116-134.
- Munshi Naser Ibne Afzal & Munshi Naser Ibne Afzal & Jeff Gow & Jeff Gow, 2016. "Electricity Consumption and Information and Communication Technology in the Next Eleven Emerging Economies," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 381-388.
- Uddin, Gazi A. & Alam, Khorshed & Gow, Jeff, 2016. "Population age structure and savings rate impacts on economic growth: Evidence from Australia," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 23-33.
- M. MEHEDI HASAN & Md. ABDUR RASHID SARKER & JEFF GOW, 2016. "Assessment Of Climate Change Impacts On Aman And Boro Rice Yields In Bangladesh," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(03), pages 1-21, August.
- Gazi A. Uddin & Khorshed Alam & Jeff Gow, 2016. "Does Ecological Footprint Impede Economic Growth? An Empirical Analysis Based on the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 301-316, September.
- Anjan Kumer Dev Roy & Jeff Gow, 2015. "Attitudes towards current and alternative management of the Sundarbans Mangrove Forest, Bangladesh to achieve sustainability," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 58(2), pages 213-228, February.
- Mohammad Salahuddin & Jeff Gow, 2015. "The relationship between economic growth and remittances in the presence of cross-sectional dependence," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(1), pages 207-221, January-M.
- Gazi A. Uddin* & Khorshed Alam & Jeff Gow, 2015. "Estimating the relationship between grain crop consumption in Australia and environmental sustainability," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(6), pages 49-60, Special I.
- Salahuddin, Mohammad & Gow, Jeff & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2015. "Is the long-run relationship between economic growth, electricity consumption, carbon dioxide emissions and financial development in Gulf Cooperation Council Countries robust?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 317-326.
- Salahuddin, Mohammad & Gow, Jeff, 2014. "Economic growth, energy consumption and CO2 emissions in Gulf Cooperation Council countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 44-58.
- Md. Abdur Rashid Sarker & Khorshed Alam & Jeff Gow, 2014. "Assessing the effects of climate change on rice yields: An econometric investigation using Bangladeshi panel data," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 405-416.
- Jeff Gow & Michael Strauss & Alan Whiteside, 2013. "The State of Health Economic Research in South Africa," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 251-253, March.
- Roy, Anjan Kumer Dev & Alam, Khorshed & Gow, Jeff, 2012. "A review of the role of property rights and forest policies in the management of the Sundarbans Mangrove Forest in Bangladesh," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 46-53.
- Sarker, Md. Abdur Rashid & Alam, Khorshed & Gow, Jeff, 2012. "Exploring the relationship between climate change and rice yield in Bangladesh: An analysis of time series data," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 11-16.
- Jeff Gow & Gavin George & Bligh Grant, 2012. "Managing the costs of HIV/AIDS: A case study of a South African contract cleaning company," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 434-447, September.
- Given Mutinta & Jeff Gow & Gavin George & Kelvin Kunda & Katarina Ojteg, 2011. "The Influence of Socio-Economic Determinants on HIV Prevalence in South Africa," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 96-106, November.
- Desmond, Chris & Gow, Jeff & Loening-Voysey, Heidi & Wilson, Theresa & Stirling, Bridget, 2002. "Approaches to caring, essential elements for a quality service and cost-effectiveness in South Africa," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 447-458, November.
- Jeff Gow, 1999. "Costs of screening for colorectal cancer: An Australian programme," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 531-540.
- Don Lewis & Jeff Gow, 1997. "The Shortage Of Organs For Transplantation," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 16(1), pages 46-57, March.
- Gow, Jeff & Stayner, Richard, 1995. "The Process of Farm Adjustment: A Critical Review," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(02), pages 1-12, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jeff Gow should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.