HIV/AIDS, growth and poverty in KwaZulu-Natal and South Africa: Integrating firm-level surveys with demographic and economywide modeling
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Channing Arndt & Jeffrey D. Lewis, 2001. "The HIV|AIDS pandemic in South Africa: sectoral impacts and unemployment," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 427-449.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judith Kabajulizi & Judith Kabajulizi & Mthuli Ncube, 2015. "The economy wide impact of HIV/AIDS and the funding dilemma in Africa: Evidence from a dynamic life cycle horizon," EcoMod2015 8563, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsHIV/AIDS; Growth; Poverty; Development strategies; KwaZulu-Natal;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-06-03 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-06-03 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2009-06-03 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .