Report NEP-CMP-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marta Sofia R. Monteiro & Dalila B. M. M. Fontes & Fernando A. C. C. Fontes, 2009. "Restructuring Facility Networks under Economy of Scales," FEP Working Papers 324, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00391393_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Gilbert, 2009. "A 'Live' Version of the HOS Model in Excel," Working Papers 200902, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance, revised 16 Jun 2009.
- Diao, Xinshen, 2009. "Economywide impact of avian flu in Ghana: A dynamic CGE model analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 866, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Seckin Sunal, 2009. "A Two Period Comparison of Computable General Equilibrium Models on Developing Countries: A Random Survey," Working Papers 0012, Yildiz Technical University, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Vincent Rious & Philippe Dessante & Yannick Perez, 2009. "Is combination of nodal pricing and average participation tariff the best solution to coordinate the location of power plants with lumpy transmission investments?," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/14, European University Institute.
- Thurlow, James & George, Gavin & Gow, Jeff, 2009. "HIV/AIDS, growth and poverty in KwaZulu-Natal and South Africa: Integrating firm-level surveys with demographic and economywide modeling," IFPRI discussion papers 864, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).