Relationships Between Industrialized Agriculture And Environmental Consequences: The Case Of Vertical Coordination In Broilers And Hogs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin, Laura L. & Zering, Kelly D., 1997. "Relationships Between Industrialized Agriculture and Environmental Consequences: The Case of Vertical Coordination in Broilers and Hogs," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 45-56, July.
- Martin, Laura L. & Zering, Kelly D., 1997. "Relationships Between Industrialized Agriculture And Environmental Consequences: The Case Of Vertical Coordination In Broilers And Hogs," Staff Papers 11551, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sneeringer Stacy E, 2009.
"Effects of Environmental Regulation on Economic Activity and Pollution in Commercial Agriculture,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-35, July.
- Sneeringer, Stacy E., 2009. "Effects of Environmental Regulation on Economic Activity and Pollution in Commercial Agriculture," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46591, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Renck, Ashley Wood, 2001. "Evaluating Changes In Agricultural Market Structure," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36121, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Weersink, Alfons & Thrikawala, Sunil, 2006. "Environmental Regulations and Livestock Production Levels: What is the Direction of Causality?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21482, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Park, Dooho & Seidl, Andrew & Davies, Stephen, 2002. "Environmental Policy and Industry Location: The Case of the U.S. Livestock Industry," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 32(2), pages 293-307, Summer/Fa.
- C. Hinrichs & Rick Welsh, 2003. "The effects of the industrialization of US livestock agriculture on promoting sustainable production practices," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 20(2), pages 125-141, June.
- Hueth, Brent & Ligon, Ethan & Dimitri, Carolyn, 2007. "AJAE Appendix: Agricultural Contracts: Data and Research Needs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics Appendices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), December.
- Martin, Laura L. & Zering, Kelly D., 1997. "Overview of Environmental Issues Related to the Industrialization of Animal Agriculture," Staff Papers 201219, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Unterschultz, James R. & Jeffrey, Scott R., 2001. "Economic Evaluation Of Manure Management And Farm Gate Applications: A Literature Review Of Environmental And Economic Aspects Of Manure Management In Alberta'S Livestock Sectors," Project Report Series 24057, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Norris, Patricia E. & Thurow, Amy Purvis, 1997. "Environmental Policy And Technology Adoption In Animal Agriculture," Staff Papers 11660, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Martin, Laura L. & Norris, Patricia E., 1998. "Environmental Quality, Environmental Regulation And The Structure Of Animal Agriculture," Agricultural Outlook Forum 1998 33267, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Alfons Weersink & Christin Eveland, 2006. "The Siting of Livestock Facilities and Environmental Regulations," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(1), pages 159-173, March.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrialized agriculture; Sustainability; Vertical coordination; Environmental Economics and Policy; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.