Formula Market Contracts In The Swine Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buccola, Steven T. & French, Ben C., 1977. "An E-V Analysis of Pricing Alternatives for Long-Term Marketing Contracts," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 17-23, December.
- Boehlje, Michael, 1996. "Industrialization of Agriculture: What are the Implications?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
- Johnson, C. Scott & Foster, Kenneth A., 1994.
"Risk Preferences And Contracting In The U.S. Hog Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Scott Johnson, C. & Foster, Kenneth A., 1994. "Risk Preferences and Contracting In the U.S. Hog Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 393-405, December.
- Buccola, Steven T. & French, Ben C., 1977. "An E-V Analysis Of Pricing Alternatives For Long-Term Marketing Contracts," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umcicp:14483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.