School Inputs And Educational Outcomes In North Carolina: Comparison Of Static And Dynamic Analyses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas A. Downes & Jacquelyn L. Horowitz, 1995. "An analysis of the effect of Chicago school reform on student performance," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 13-35.
- Anderson, Gary M. & Shughart, William II & Tollison, Robert D., 1991. "Educational achievement and the cost of bureaucracy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-45, January.
- Dale Ballou & Michael Podgursky, 1996. "Teacher Pay and Teacher Quality," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number tptq, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Rainey & Olga Murova, 2004. "Factors influencing education achievement," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(21), pages 2397-2404.
- Butters, Roger & Asarta, Carlos & Thompson, Eric, 2013.
"The Production of Economic Knowledge in Urban and Rural Areas: The Role of Student, Teacher, and School Characteristics,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(01), pages 1-15, February.
- Butters, Roger & Asarta, Carlos & Thompson, Eric C., 2013. "The Production of Economic Knowledge in Urban and Rural Areas: The Role of Student, Teacher, and School Characteristics," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(01), February.
- Edelman, Mark, 2000. "Potential Cost Savings and Framework of Strategies for Improved Delivery of Government Services," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2074, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Edelman, Mark A., Dr., 2000. "Potential Cost Savings and Framework of Strategies for Improved Delivery of Government Services," ISU General Staff Papers 200005010700001337, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordspublic education; student achievement; Public Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.