An analysis of the effect of Chicago school reform on student performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William H. Oakland & William A. Testa, 1995. "Does business development raise taxes?," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar, pages 22-32.
- Palumbo, George & Sacks, Seymour & Wasylenko, Michael, 1990. "Population decentralization within metropolitan areas: 1970-1980," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 151-167, March.
- Michael N. Danielson & Julian Wolpert, 1991. "Distributing the Benefits of Regional Economic Development," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 28(3), pages 393-413, June.
- McGuire, Therese J., 1987. "The effect of new firm locations on local property taxes," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 223-229, September.
- Thurston Lawrence & Yezer Anthony M. J., 1994. "Causality in the Suburbanization of Population and Employment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 105-118, January.
- McDonald, John F., 1989. "Econometric studies of urban population density: A survey," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 361-385, November.
- Thomas F. Luce JR, 1994. "Local Taxes, Public Services, and the Intrametropolitan Location of Firms and Households," Public Finance Review, , vol. 22(2), pages 139-167, April.
- Timothy J. Bartik & Charles Becker & Steve Lake & John Bush, "undated". "Saturn and State Economic Development," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1987forum, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Downes, Thomas A., 2000. "Does fiscal dependency matter? Aid elasticities for dependent and independent school districts," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 417-429, October.
- Edelman, Mark, 2000. "Potential Cost Savings and Framework of Strategies for Improved Delivery of Government Services," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2074, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Grosskopf, Shawna & Moutray, Chad, 2001. "Evaluating performance in Chicago public high schools in the wake of decentralization," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Downes, Thomas A. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2002. "The impact of school characteristics on house prices: Chicago 1987-1991," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-25, July.
- Thomas A. Downes & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 1997. "The Impact of School Quality on House Prices: Chicago 1987-1991," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9704, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Walden, Michael L. & Sisak, Mark R., 1999. "School Inputs And Educational Outcomes In North Carolina: Comparison Of Static And Dynamic Analyses," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(03), December.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation - Middle West - Chicago (Ill.);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:1995:i:may:p:13-35:n:v.19no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .