Price Asymmetry In The United States Fresh Tomato Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lois Schertz Willett & Michelle R. Hansmire & John C. Bernard, 1997. "Asymmetric price response behavior of Red Delicious apples," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 649-658.
- VanSickle, John J. & Evans, Edward A. & Emerson, Robert D., 2003.
"U.S.-Canadian Tomato Wars: An Economist Tries to Make Sense Out of Recent Antidumping Suits,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 283-296, August.
- VanSickle, John J. & Evans, Edward A. & Emerson, Robert D., 2003. "U.S.-Canadian Tomato Wars: An Economist Tries to Make Sense Out of Recent Antidumping Suits," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(02), August.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Gary D. Thompson & Paul N. Wilson, 1997. "The organizational structure of the North American fresh tomato market: Implications for seasonal trade disputes," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 533-547.
- Daniel H. Pick & Jeffrey Karrenbrock & Hoy F. Carman, 1990. "Price asymmetry and marketing margin behavior: An example for California-Arizona citrus," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 75-84.
- Ward, Ronald W. & Myers, Lester H., 1979. "Advertising Effectiveness and Coefficient Variation Over Time," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopez, Jose & Davis, Charade, 2015. "A Demand Analysis for Fresh Tomatoes in the Dallas/Fort Worth Grocery Market," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196847, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan & Goetz, Linde, 2007.
"Asymmetric Price Transmission in the Israeli Citrus Export Sector in the Aftermath of Liberalization,"
103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain
9385, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Goetz, Linde & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2007. "Asymmetric Price Transmission In The Israeli Citrus Export Sector In The Aftermath Of Liberalization," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7594, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2016. "On Perishability and Vertical Price Transmission: empirical evidences from Italy," MPRA Paper 72735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rezitis, Anthony N. & Pachis, Dimitris N., 2013. "Investigating the Price Transmission Mechanism of the Greek Fresh Tomato Market with a Markov Switching Vector Error Correction model," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2), June.
- GÃ¶tz, Linde & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan & Kachel, Yael, 0. "Vertical Price Transmission in the International Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Supply Chain: Israeli Grapefruit Exports to the EU after Export Liberalisation," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 53.
- Pede, Valerien O. & Valera, Harold Glenn A. & Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & McKenzie, Andrew M., 2013. "Nonlinearities in Regional Rice Prices in the Philippines: Evidence from a Smooth Transition Autoregressive (STAR) Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150246, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.