Factors Affecting International Mergers and Acquisitions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Munisamy Gopinath & Daniel Pick & Utpal Vasavada, 1999.
"The Economics of Foreign Direct Investment and Trade with an Application to the U.S. Food Processing Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 442-452.
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Pick, Daniel H. & Vasavada, Utpal, 1998. "The Economics Of Foreign Direct Investment And Trade With An Application To The U.S. Food Processing Industry," Working Papers 51205, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Daniel Pick & Utpal Vasavada, 1998. "Exchange Rate Effects on the Relationship between FDI and Trade in the U.S. Food Processing Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1073-1079.
- Barrell, Ray & Pain, Nigel, 1996. "An Econometric Analysis of U.S. Foreign Direct Investment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 200-207, May.
- Vasconcellos, G. M. & Kish, R. J., 1998. "Cross-border mergers and acquisitions: the European-US experience," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 431-450, November.
- Vasconcellos, Geraldo M. & Kish, Richard J., 1996. "Factors affecting cross-border mergers and acquisitions: The Canada-U.S. experience," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 223-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Conybeare & Dong-Hun Kim, 2010. "Barbarians at the Gates: State Control of Global Mergers and Acquisitions," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(9), pages 1175-1199, September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.