Exchange Rate Effects on the Relationship between FDI and Trade in the U.S. Food Processing Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kueh, Swee Hui Jerome & Puah, Chin Hong & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen, 2010.
"Selected Macroeconomic Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Outflow of Singapore,"
25920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kueh, Swee-Hui Jerome & Puah, Chin-Hong & Liew, Khim-Sen, 2010. "Selected Macroeconomic Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Outflow of Singapore," MPRA Paper 25940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tolentino, Paz Estrella, 2008. "The determinants of the outward foreign direct investment of China and India: Whither the home country?," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Steven C. Blank, 2002.
"A Portfolio Of Threats To American Agriculture,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 20(4), pages 381-393, October.
- Blank, Steven C., 2000. "A Portfolio Of Threats To American Agriculture," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36349, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Cornell, Dyana N. & Koo, Won, 2002.
"International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment: Substitutes or Complements?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(02), pages 289-302, August.
- Marchant, Mary A. & Cornell, Dyana N. & Koo, Won W., 2002. "International Trade And Foreign Direct Investment: Substitutes Or Complements?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(02), August.
- Thompson, S.J., 2000. "Discussion: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool/Kpmg," Policy Harmonization and Adjustment in the North American Agricultural and Food Industry; Proceedings of the 5th Agricultural and Food Policy - 1999 16781, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Shu-Chen Chang, 2005. "The dynamic interactions among foreign direct investment, economic growth, exports and unemployment: evidence from Taiwan," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 235-256, December.
- Léo Le Mener, 2015. "Heterogeneous agrifood firms, agricultural prices and access to foreign markets," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-11, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Reed, Michael R. & Babool, Md. Ashfaqul Islam, 2003. "Factors Affecting International Mergers and Acquisitions," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 6(04).
- Colyer, Dale, 2002. "Deepening Our Understanding Of The New International Trade Environment: Discussion," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(02), August.
- Tolentino, Paz Estrella, 2010. "Home country macroeconomic factors and outward FDI of China and India," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 102-120, June.
- Kueh, Jerome Swee-Hui & Puah, Chin Hong & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen, 2010. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Direct Investment Abroad of Singapore," MPRA Paper 47243, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Phillips, Shauna & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., . "Exchange Rates and Foreign Direct Investment: Theoretical Models and Empirical Evidence," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Luljeta Hajderllari & Kostas Karantininis & Lartey G. Lawson, 2012. "FDI as an Export-Platform: A Gravity Model for the Danish Agri-Food Industry," IFRO Working Paper 2012/7, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Jan Voon & Li Guangzhong & Jimmy Ran, 2006. "Does China really lose from RMB revaluation? Evidence from some export industries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(15), pages 1715-1723.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:80:y:1998:i:5:p:1073-1079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.