Discussion: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool/Kpmg
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Pick & Utpal Vasavada, 1998. "Exchange Rate Effects on the Relationship between FDI and Trade in the U.S. Food Processing Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1073-1079.
- Furtan, William Hartley, 2000. "The Potential Trade Flow: An Agreement For The Americas," Policy Harmonization and Adjustment in the North American Agricultural and Food Industry; Proceedings of the 5th Agricultural and Food Policy - 1999 16787, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Streeter, Deborah H. & Bills, Nelson L., 1998. "Information Strategies For Agricultural Exporters," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 1(01).
- Burfisher, Mary E., 2000. "The Institutional Environment For Agricultural Trade In The Ftaa," Policy Harmonization and Adjustment in the North American Agricultural and Food Industry; Proceedings of the 5th Agricultural and Food Policy - 1999 16793, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi & Raney, Terri, 1998. "How Western Hemisphere Integration Affects The U.S. Economy In An Intertemporal Global Model," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20810, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ffaf99:16781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/farmfus.html .