Factors affecting cross-border mergers and acquisitions: The Canada-U.S. experience
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1986. "Transforming Merger Policy: The Pound of New Perspectives," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 114-19, May.
- Hirschey, Mark, 1986. "Mergers, Buyouts and Fakeouts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 317-22, May.
- Harris, Robert S & Ravenscraft, David, 1991. " The Role of Acquisitions in Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from the U.S. Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(3), pages 825-44, July.
- Wi Saeng Kim & Esmeralda O Lyn, 1987. "Foreign Direct Investment Theories, Entry Barriers and Reverse Investments in U.S Manufacturing Industries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 18(2), pages 53-66, June.
- Bradley, Michael, 1980. "Interfirm Tender Offers and the Market for Corporate Control," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(4), pages 345-76, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:glofin:v:7:y:1996:i:2:p:223-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.