Factors affecting cross-border mergers and acquisitions: The Canada-U.S. experience
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bradley, Michael, 1980. "Interfirm Tender Offers and the Market for Corporate Control," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(4), pages 345-76, October.
- Wi Saeng Kim & Esmeralda O Lyn, 1987. "Foreign Direct Investment Theories, Entry Barriers and Reverse Investments in U.S Manufacturing Industries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 18(2), pages 53-66, June.
- Hirschey, Mark, 1986. "Mergers, Buyouts and Fakeouts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 317-22, May.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1986. "Transforming Merger Policy: The Pound of New Perspectives," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 114-19, May.
- Harris, Robert S & Ravenscraft, David, 1991. " The Role of Acquisitions in Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from the U.S. Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(3), pages 825-44, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:glofin:v:7:y:1996:i:2:p:223-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.