North American Agricultural Trade Policy: Are Super-Regionalism and Deeper Regional Integration the "Next Big Thing" after NAFTA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Tina & Hanson, Lynne & Lee, Ling & Fanghanel, Hector & Zahniser, Steven, 2005.
"North American Approaches to Regulatory Coordination,"
North American Agrifood Market Integration Workshop II: Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration under Stress, May 2005, San Antonio, Texas
17995, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Green, Tina & Hanson, Lynne & Lee, Ling & Fanghanel, Hector & Zahniser, Steven, 2005. "North American Approaches to Regulatory Coordination," 2005 NAAMIC Workshop II: Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration under Stress 163862, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- John Wainio & Linda M. Young & Karl Meilke, 2003.
"Trade Remedy Actions in NAFTA: Agriculture and Agri-Food Industries,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(7), pages 1041-1065, July.
- Young, Linda M. & Wainio, John & Meilke, Karl D., 2004. "Trade Remedy Actions In Nafta Agriculture And Agri-Food Industries," Proceedings of the 8th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop, 2002: Keeping the Borders Open 16935, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2005. "NAFTA Revisited: Achievements and Challenges," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 332.
- Zahniser, Steven & Meilke, Karl D. & Rude, James, 2009. "What's Next for NAFTA?," Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, pages 1-1, March.
- Karl Meilke & James Rude & Steven Zahniser, 2008. "Is 'NAFTA Plus' an Option in the North American Agrifood Sector?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(7), pages 925-946, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ecjilt:244606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esteyca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.