North American Agricultural Trade Policy: Are Super-Regionalism and Deeper Regional Integration the "Next Big Thing" after NAFTA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Wainio & Linda M. Young & Karl Meilke, 2003.
"Trade Remedy Actions in NAFTA: Agriculture and Agri‐Food Industries,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(7), pages 1041-1065, July.
- Young, Linda M. & Wainio, John & Meilke, Karl D., 2004. "Trade Remedy Actions In Nafta Agriculture And Agri-Food Industries," Proceedings of the 8th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop, 2002: Keeping the Borders Open 16935, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Karl Meilke & James Rude & Steven Zahniser, 2008. "Is ‘NAFTA Plus’ an Option in the North American Agrifood Sector?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(7), pages 925-946, July.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 2011.
"The Future of the Multilateral Trading System in a Multi-polar World,"
Chapters, in: Ulrich Volz (ed.), Regional Integration, Economic Development and Global Governance, chapter 5,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Schott, Jeffrey J., 2008. "The future of the multilateral trading system in a multi-polar world," Discussion Papers 8/2008, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2005. "NAFTA Revisited: Achievements and Challenges," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 332, January.
- Zahniser, Steven & Meilke, Karl D. & Rude, James, 2009. "What's Next for NAFTA?," Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, pages 1-1, March.
- Green, Tina & Hanson, Lynne & Lee, Ling & Fanghanel, Hector & Zahniser, Steven, 2005.
"North American Approaches to Regulatory Coordination,"
North American Agrifood Market Integration Workshop II: Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration under Stress, May 2005, San Antonio, Texas
17995, Farm Foundation.
- Green, Tina & Hanson, Lynne & Lee, Ling & Fanghanel, Hector & Zahniser, Steven, 2005. "North American Approaches to Regulatory Coordination," 2005 NAAMIC Workshop II: Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration under Stress 163862, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beckman, Jayson & Dyck, John & Heerman, Kari, 2017. "The Global Landscape of Agricultural Trade, 1995-2014," Economic Information Bulletin 265270, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Rude, James & Zahniser, Steven, 2006. "The Search for "NAFTA Plus"," 2006 NAAMIC Workshop III: Achieving NAFTA Plus 163881, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Robert A. Blecker, 2006. "Macroeconomic and Structural Constraints on Export-Led Growth in Mexico," Working Papers 2006-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Plummer, Michael G., 2012. "The Emerging “Post-Doha” Agenda and the New Regionalism in the Asia-Pacific," ADBI Working Papers 384, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Young, Linda M. & Wainio, John, 2005.
"The Antidumping Negotiations: Proposals, Positions and Antidumping Profiles,"
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 6(1), pages 1-22.
- Young, Linda M. & Wainio, John, 2004. "The Anti-Dumping Negotiations: Proposals, Positions And Anti-Dumping Profiles," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20041, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Robert C. Feenstra, 2007. "Globalization and Its Impact on Labour," wiiw Working Papers 44, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Colin A. Carter & Caroline Gunning-Trant, 2010.
"U.S. trade remedy law and agriculture: trade diversion and investigation effects,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 97-126, February.
- Colin A. Carter & Caroline Gunning‐Trant, 2010. "U.S. trade remedy law and agriculture: trade diversion and investigation effects," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 43(1), pages 97-126, February.
- Prud'homme, Dan, 2011. "An SIA analysis of the Investment Chapter in the EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)," MPRA Paper 44014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Müller-Kraenner, Sascha, 2008. "China's and India's emerging energy foreign policy," Discussion Papers 15/2008, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Lee, Young-Jae & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2013. "The Impact Of Nafta On U.S. Agriculture: An Ex-Post, Binary Variable Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142132, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Andrei STOIAN & Radu BECHERESCU, 2013. "Financial Crises Of The Last Two Decades And The Issues To Be Addressed," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 200-211, June.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2011. "Limits of Policy Intervention in a World of Neoliberal Mechanism Designs: Paradoxes of the Global Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(3), pages 285-308, September.
- Dussel Peters, Enrique & Gallagher, Kevin P., 2013. "NAFTA's uninvited guest: China and the disintegration of North American trade," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Swarnali A Hannan, 2016. "The Impact of Trade Agreements; New Approach, New Insights," IMF Working Papers 16/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Malaga, Jaime E. & Williams, Gary W., 2006. "Mexican Agricultural and Food Export Competitiveness," Reports 90778, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Philip L. Martin, 2016. "Migration, Trade and Remittances: Low- and High-Skilled Workers," Remittances Review, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 1(1), pages 39-52, October.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2015. "The Economic Scope and Future of US-India Labor Migration Issues," Working Paper Series WP15-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Shao, Yuqun, 2008. "The EU' s Central Asia policy and its implications for China," Discussion Papers 9/2008, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Pizer, William A. & Yates, Andrew J., 2015.
"Terminating links between emission trading programs,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 142-159.
- William A. Pizer & Andrew J. Yates, 2014. "Terminating Links between Emission Trading Programs," NBER Working Papers 20393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pizer, William A. & Yates, Andrew J., 2014. "Terminating Links between Emission Trading Programs," Discussion Papers dp-14-28, Resources For the Future.
- Julián Tole Martínez, 2014. "Solución de controversias en los TLC. Aportes del Derecho de la OMC," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Derecho, edition 1, volume 1, number 702.
- Navarro, Adoracion M. & Sambodo, Maxensius Tri, 2013. "The Pathway to ASEAN Energy Market Integration," Discussion Papers DP 2013-49, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ecjilt:244606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esteyca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.