Analysis of the Demand for Rice in Kaduna State, Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nguezet, Paul Martin Dontsop & Diagne, Aliou & Okoruwa, Victor Olusegun & Ojehomon, Vivian, 0. "Impact of Improved Rice Technology (NERICA varieties) on Income and Poverty among Rice Farming Households in Nigeria: A Local Average Treatment Effect (LATE) Approach," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 50.
- Guta, Dawit Diriba, 2012. "Application of an almost ideal demand system (AIDS) to Ethiopian rural residential energy use: Panel data evidence," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 528-539.
- Ngui, Dianah & Mutua, John & Osiolo, Hellen & Aligula, Eric, 2011. "Household energy demand in Kenya: An application of the linear approximate almost ideal demand system (LA-AIDS)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7084-7094.
- repec:oup:revage:v:25:y:2003:i:1:p:187-202. is not listed on IDEAS
- Wyatt Thompson, 2004. "Using Elasticities from an Almost Ideal Demand System? Watch Out for Group Expenditure!," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1108-1116.
- Goksel Armagan & Cuma Akbay, 2008. "An econometric analysis of urban households' animal products consumption in Turkey," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(15), pages 2029-2036.
- James L. Seale & Mary A. Marchant & Alberto Basso, 2003.
"Imports versus Domestic Production: A Demand System Analysis of the U.S. Red Wine Market,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 187-202.
- James L. Seale & Mary A. Marchant & Alberto Basso, 2003. "Imports versus Domestic Production: A Demand System Analysis of the U.S. Red Wine Market," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 187-202.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Merchant, Mary, 2002. "Imports versus Domestic Production: A Demand System Analysis of the U.S. Red Wine Market," Technical Papers 15637, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimkpe, Thierry A. & Adegbola, Patrice Y. & Yabi, Jacob A. & Adekambi, Souleiman & Biaou, Gauthier, 2016. "Déterminants de la consommation du riz local en Afrique de l’ouest : cas du Benin," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249298, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption; Demand; Rice; LA-AIDS Model; Kaduna State; Consumer/Household Economics; GA; IN;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aolpei:157584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fevszcz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.