Effects Of Non-Price Export Promotion: Some Evidence For Cotton
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- H. Solomon & Henry W. Kinnucan, 1993. "Effects Of Non‐Price Export Promotion: Some Evidence For Cotton," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 37(1), pages 1-15, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Williams, Gary W., 2006. "The Economic Effectiveness of the Cotton Checkoff Program," Reports 90753, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Henry W. Kinnucan & Maria Thomas, 1997. "Optimal Media Allocation Decisions For Generic Advertisers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 425-441.
- Hill, Debbie J. & Piggott, Roley R. & Griffith, Garry R., 1996. "Profitability Of Incremental Expenditure On Fibre Promotion," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(03), December.
- Paudel, Laxmi & Adhikari, Murali & Houston, Jack E. & Kinnucan, Henry W., 2002. "Assessing The Efficiency Of Exchange Rate-Linked Subsidies For Non-Price Export Promotion: The Case Of Cotton," Faculty Series 16658, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Amy Quark, 2015. "Agricultural commodity branding in the rise and decline of the US food regime: from product to place-based branding in the global cotton trade, 1955–2012," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 32(4), pages 777-793, December.
- Timothy J. Richards & Paul M. Patterson, 2002. "Minimum effective scale in export promotion," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 523-541.
- Adhikari, Murali & Paudel, Laxmi & Houston, Jack E. & Paudel, Biswo Nath, 2003. "Measuring the Impacts of US Export Promotion Program for Wheat in Selected Importing Regions," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35161, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Pimbucha Rusmevichientong & Harry M. Kaiser, 2009. "Measuring the effectiveness of U.S. rice export promotion programs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 215-230.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.