Linking Farmers to Markets for High-Value Agricultural Commodities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Ataman Aksoy & John C. Beghin, 2005.
"Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7464.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Birthal, Pratap S. & Joshi, P. K. & Gulati, Ashok, 2005. "Vertical coordination in high-value commodities," MTID discussion papers 85, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bharat Ramaswami & Pratap Singh Birthal & P.K. Joshi, 2005.
"Efficiency and distribution in contract farming:The case of Indian poultry growers,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
05-01, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ramaswami, Bharat & Birthal, Pratap Singh & Joshi, P.K., 2006. "Efficiency and distribution in contract farming: the case of Indian poultry growers," MTID discussion papers 91, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:asiaec:v:31:y:2017:i:2:p:211-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asi:ajosrd:2012:p:69-75 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:47437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.