Demand for non-commodity outputs from mountain olive groves
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raymond J. G. M. Florax & Chiara M. Travisi & Peter Nijkamp, 2005.
"A meta-analysis of the willingness to pay for reductions in pesticide risk exposure,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 441-467, December.
- Chiara M. Travisi & Peter Nijkamp & Raymond J. G. M. Florax, 2004. "A Meta-Analysis of the Willingness to Pay for Reductions in Pesticide Risk Exposure," Working Papers 2004.101, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Travisi, Chiara M. & Nijkamp, Peter, 2005. "A Meta-Analysis of the Willingness to Pay for Reductions in Pesticide Risk Exposure," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19524, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Ayala, Amaia & Hoyos, David & Mariel, Petr, 2015. "Suitability of discrete choice experiments for landscape management under the European Landscape Convention," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 79-96.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Riesgo, Laura, 2010. "Sustainability assessment of olive grove in Andalusia: A methodological proposal," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109323, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pavel CIAIAN & Sergio GOMEZ y PALOMA, 2011.
"The Value of EU Agricultural Landscape,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC65456, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pavel, Ciaian & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011. "The Value of EU Agricultural Landscape," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 102727, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- BeltrÃ¡n-Esteve, Mercedes, 2013. "Assessing technical efficiency in traditional olive grove systems: a directional metadistance function approach," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(2).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural multifunctionality; Economic valuation; Choice experiments; Olive groves; Andalusia (Spain); Agricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aergaa:93800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etagrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.