Evaluating improvements in irrigation efficiency as a salinity mitigation option in the South Australian Riverland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Arun S. Malik & David Letson & Stephen R. Crutchfield, 1993. "Point/Nonpoint Source Trading of Pollution Abatement: Choosing the Right Trading Ratio," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(4), pages 959-967.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Spencer & Tihomir Ancev & Jeff Connor, 2009. "Improving Cost Effectiveness of Irrigation Zoning for Salinity Mitigation by Introducing Offsets," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(10), pages 2085-2100, August.
- Azad, Md A.S. & Ancev, Tihomir, 2010. "Using ecological indices to measure economic and environmental performance of irrigated agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 1731-1739, June.
- Lee, Lisa Y. & Ancev, Tihomir & Vervoort, Willem, 2012. "Evaluation of environmental policies targeting irrigated agriculture: The case of the Mooki catchment, Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 107-116.
- Hafi, Ahmed & Heaney, Anna & Beare, Stephen, 2006. "Investment in irreversible irrigation technology under uncertainty," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139769, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:03:y:2017:i:03:n:s2382624x16500429 is not listed on IDEAS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.