The Welfare Sensitivity Of Agri-Environmental Instruments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laura McCann & K. William Easter, 1999. "Transaction Costs of Policies to Reduce Agricultural Phosphorous Pollution in the Minnesota River," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(3), pages 402-414.
- James Shortle & David Abler & Richard Horan, 1998. "Research Issues in Nonpoint Pollution Control," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 571-585, April.
- George C. Davis & Maria Cristina Espinoza, 1998. "A Unified Approach to Sensitivity Analysis in Equilibrium Displacement Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 868-879.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Roger Claassen & Richard Horan, 2001. "Uniform and Non-Uniform Second-Best Input Taxes," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(1), pages 1-22, May.
- Arun S. Malik & David Letson & Stephen R. Crutchfield, 1993. "Point/Nonpoint Source Trading of Pollution Abatement: Choosing the Right Trading Ratio," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(4), pages 959-967.
- Paul V. Preckel & Eric DeVuyst, 1992. "Efficient Handling of Probability Information for Decision Analysis under Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(3), pages 655-662.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Foster, William E., 1989. "Political Preference Functions and the Market for Public Policy Reform," 1989 Conference (33rd), February 7-9, 1989, Christchurch, New Zealand 144820, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- David Abler & Adrián Rodríguez & James Shortle, 1999. "Parameter Uncertainty in CGE Modeling of the Environmental Impacts of Economic Policies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(1), pages 75-94, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salhofer, Klaus & Schmid, Erwin & Streicher, Gerhard & Schneider, Friedrich, 2003.
"Testing For Efficiency: A Policy Analysis With Probability Distributions,"
2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa
25891, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Salhofer, Klaus & Schmid, Erwin & Streicher, Gerhard & Schneider, Friedrich, 2005. "Testing for Efficiency: A Policy Analysis with Probability Distributions," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 239277, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Kaplan, Jonathan D., 2003. "Manure Stew - U.S. Ingredients: Carrots, Sticks, and Water," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21900, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.