Environmental Costing for Agriculture: Will It Be Standard Fare in the Farm Bill of 2000?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard T. Carson, 2011. "Contingent Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2489.
- Caggiati, P. & Viaggi, Davide & Zanni, G., 1996. "ENVIRONMENTAL ACCOUNTING AND AGRI-ENVIRONMENTAL POLICIES: AN APPLICATION TO THE REGULATION (EEC) 2078/92 IN EMILIA-ROMAGNA (ITALY); Proceedings of the Fifth Joint Conference on Agriculture, Food, and ," Working Papers 14427, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Carmen Aina & Lorenzo Cappellari & Marco Francesconi, 2010. "Student Performance may not Improve when Universities are Choosier," CESifo Working Paper Series 3264, CESifo.
- Hrubovcak, James & Vasavada, Utpal & Aldy, Joseph E., 1999. "Green Technologies for a More Sustainable Agriculture," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33721, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rodriguez, Luis C. & Pascual, Unai & Niemeyer, Hermann M., 2006. "Local identification and valuation of ecosystem goods and services from Opuntia scrublands of Ayacucho, Peru," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 30-44, April.
- Haixiao Huang, Walter C. Labys, 2002. "Environment and trade: a review of issues and methods," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 100-160.
- Joseph Cooper & Giovanni Signorello, 2008. "Farmer Premiums for the Voluntary Adoption of Conservation Plans," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(1), pages 1-14.
- Ren, Xiaolin & Fullerton, Don & Braden, John B., 2011.
"Optimal taxation of externalities interacting through markets: A theoretical general equilibrium analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 496-514, September.
- Xiaolin Ren & Don Fullerton & John B. Braden, 2010. "Optimal Taxation of Externalities Interacting through Markets: A Theoretical General Equilibrium Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 3259, CESifo.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Roberts, Tanya & Allos, Ban Mishu, 1997. "Estimated Annual Costs of Campylobacter-Associated Guillain-Barre Syndrome," Agricultural Economics Reports 33969, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Eastwood, Callum & Krausse, Michael & Alexander, Robert R., 2000. "Muddied Waters: Estimating the national economic cost of soil erosion and sedimentation in New Zealand," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123632, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ekbom, Anders & Brown, Gardner M. & Sterner, Thomas, 2009. "Muddy Waters: Soil Erosion and Downstream Externalities," Working Papers in Economics 341, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Horan, Richard D. & Claassen, Roger & Cooper, Joseph C., 2000. "Environmental Risk And Agri-Environmental Policy Design," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21827, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hrubovcak, James & LeBlanc, Michael & Eakin, B. Kelly, 1995. "Accounting for the Environment in Agriculture," Technical Bulletins 156782, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Prato, Tony & Barnett, Chris & Fulcher, Chris, 1993. "Converting Hydric Cropland to Wetlands in Missouri: A Geoeconomic Analysis," Miscellaneous Reports 257805, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:74:y:1992:i:5:p:1076-1088.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.