Parameter Uncertainty in CGE Modeling of the Environmental Impacts of Economic Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen C. Miller, III & Thomas R. Rice, 1983. "Discrete Approximations of Probability Distributions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 352-362, March.
- Abler, David G. & Rodriguez, Adrian G. & Shortle, James S., 1995. "Natural Resource Implications of Agricultural Trade Liberalization," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183405, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Boyd Roy & Krutilla Kerry & Viscusi W. Kip, 1995. "Energy Taxation as a Policy Instrument to Reduce CO2 Emissions: A Net Benefit Analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-24, July.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Vinod, H D, 1992. "The Sensitivity Analysis of Applied General Equilibrium Models: Completely Randomized Factorial Sampling Designs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 357-362, May.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, May.
- Vennemo, Haakon, 1997. "A dynamic applied general equilibrium model with environmental feedbacks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 99-154, January.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1990. "Intertemporal general equilibrium modeling of U.S. environmental regulation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 715-744.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Jones, Richard & Kimbell, Larry J. & Wigle, Randal, 1993. "How robust is applied general equilibrium analysis?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 99-115, February.
- Jansen, Pieter S. M. Kop, 1994. "Analysis of multipliers in stochastic input-output models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 55-74, February.
- Paul V. Preckel & Eric DeVuyst, 1992. "Efficient Handling of Probability Information for Decision Analysis under Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(3), pages 655-662.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Wieck & Simon W. Schlüter & Wolfgang Britz, 2012.
"Assessment of the Impact of Avian Influenza–related Regulatory Policies on Poultry Meat Trade and Welfare,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(8), pages 1037-1052, August.
- Wieck, Christine & Schlueter, Simon W. & Britz, Wolfgang, 2012. "Assessment of the Impact of Avian Influenza Related Regulatory Policies on Poultry Meat Trade and Welfare," Discussion Papers 122022, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Zachlod-Jelec, Magdalena & Boratynski, Jakub, 2016. "How large and uncertain are costs of 2030 GHG emissions reduction target for the European countries? Sensitivity analysis in a global CGE model," MF Working Papers 26, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John, 2008. "Linking dynamic economic and ecological general equilibrium models," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 91-114, May.
- Yingying Lu & David I. Stern, 2016.
"Substitutability and the Cost of Climate Mitigation Policy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(1), pages 81-107, May.
- Yingying Lu & David Stern, 2014. "Substitutability and the Cost of Climate Mitigation Policy," EcoMod2014 6692, EcoMod.
- Yingying Lu & David I. Stern, 2014. "Substitutability and the Cost of Climate Mitigation Policy," CAMA Working Papers 2014-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Abler, David G. & Rodriguez, Adrian G. & Shortle, James S., 1998. "Labor force growth and the environment in Costa Rica," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 477-499, October.
- Fousseini Traoré, 2012. "Do global cotton subsidies affect the Malian economy? New evidence from a multimarket-general equilibrium model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1640-1652.
- Christine WIECK & Thomas I. WAHL, "undated". "The Modelling of an Open Regional Economy: Effects of Imports and Trade Liberalization," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100047, EcoMod.
- Abler, David G. & Shortle, James S. & Carmichael, Jeffrey J. & Horan, Richard D., 2001. "Climate Change, Agriculture, And Water Quality In The Chesapeake Bay Region," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20504, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jason J. Sharples & John C. V. Pezzey, 2005. "Expectations of linear functions with respect to truncazted multinormal distributions, with applications for uncertainty analysis in environmental modelling," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0503, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Henning Tarp Jensen & Sherman Robinson & Finn Tarp, 2010.
"Measuring Agricultural Policy Bias: General Equilibrium Analysis of Fifteen Developing Countries,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1136-1148.
- Jensen, Henning Tarp & Sherman, Robinson & Tarp, Finn, 2008. "Measuring Agricultural Policy Bias: General Equilibrium Analysis of Fifteen Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 61489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Elliott & Meredith Franklin & Ian Foster & Todd Munson & Margaret Loudermilk, 2012. "Propagation of Data Error and Parametric Sensitivity in Computable General Equilibrium Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 219-241, March.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2010.
"Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) Modelling for Regional Economic Development Analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(10), pages 1311-1328.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "CGE Modeling for Regional Economic Development Analysis," Economics Working Paper Series 0706, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Bergman, Lars, 2005. "CGE Modeling of Environmental Policy and Resource Management," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 24, pages 1273-1306 Elsevier.
- Christine Wieck & David Holland, 2010. "The economic effect of the Canadian BSE outbreak on the US economy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 935-946.
- Peter Berck & Sandra Hoffmann, 2002. "Assessing the Employment Impacts of Environmental and Natural Resource Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 133-156, June.
- Horan, Richard D. & Claassen, Roger & Howe, Lance, 2001. "The Welfare Sensitivity Of Agri-Environmental Instruments," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE; Costa Rica; environmental indicators; Monte Carlo; parameter values; trade policy; uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:14:y:1999:i:1:p:75-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.