Policy intervention in a concentration permit market: efficiency analysis of obligatory manure processing in Flanders
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||02 Sep 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aubry, Christine & Paillat, Jean-Marie & Guerrin, Francois, 2006. "A conceptual representation of animal waste management at the farm scale: The case of the Reunion Island," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 294-315, June.
- Keplinger, Keith O. & Hauck, Larry M., 2006. "The Economics of Manure Utilization: Model and Application," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
- Tom Tietenberg, 1995. "Tradeable permits for pollution control when emission location matters: What have we learned?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 95-113, March.
- Y. Ermoliev & M. Michalevich & A. Nentjes, 2000. "Markets for Tradeable Emission and Ambient Permits: A Dynamic Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(1), pages 39-56, January.
- Isabelle Piot-Lepetit & Dominique Vermersch, 1998. "Pricing Organic Nitrogen Under The Weak Disposability Assumption: An Application to the French Pig Sector," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 85-99.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Palsson, Gisli, 1998. "The virtual aquarium: Commodity fiction and cod fishing," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 275-288, February.
- Eli Feinerman & Marinus Komen, 2005. "The Use of Organic vs. Chemical Fertilizer with a Mineral Losses Tax: The Case of Dutch Arable Farmers," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 32(3), pages 367-388, November.
- Ada Wossink & Cornelis Gardebroek, 2006. "Environmental Policy Uncertainty and Marketable Permit Systems: The Dutch Phosphate Quota Program," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 16-27.
- Darrell J. Bosch & James W. Pease, 2004. "Manure Applications and Nutrient Standards," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 14-25.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Lauwers, L. & Van Huylenbroeck, G. & Martens, L., 1998. "A systems approach to analyse the effects of Flemish manure policy on structural changes and cost abatement in pig farming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 167-183, February.
- Antonio Alvarez & Carlos Arias & Luis Orea, 2006. "Explaining Differences in Milk Quota Values: The Role of Economic Efficiency," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 182-193.
- Bruneau, Joel F., 2005. "Inefficient environmental instruments and the gains from trade," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 536-546, May.
- Scott E. Atkinson & T. H. Tietenberg, 1987. "Economic Implications of Emissions Trading Rules for Local and Regional Pollutants," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 20(2), pages 370-86, May.
- RÃ©my Courdier & Fran�ois Guerrin & Fenintsoa Andriamasinoro & Jean-Marie Paillat, 2002. "Agent-Based Simulation of Complex Systems: Application to Collective Management of Animal Wastes," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 5(3), pages 4.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.