Agent-Based Simulation of Complex Systems: Application to Collective Management of Animal Wastes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davies, G.J. & Kendall, G. & Soane, E. & Li, J. & Rocks, S.A. & Jude, S.R. & Pollard, S.J.T., 2014. "Regulators as agents: modelling personality and power as evidence is brokered to support decisions on environmental risk," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51229, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wassenaar, T. & Doelsch, E. & Feder, F. & Guerrin, F. & Paillat, J.-M. & Thuriès, L. & Saint Macary, H., 2014. "Returning Organic Residues to Agricultural Land (RORAL) – Fuelling the Follow-the-Technology approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 60-69.
- Van der Straeten, Bart & Buysse, Jeroen & Nolte, Stephan & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Claeys, Dakerlia & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011. "Policy intervention in a concentration permit market: efficiency analysis of obligatory manure processing in Flanders," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114832, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Van der Straeten, Bart & Buysse, Jeroen & Nolte, Stephan & Marchand, Fleur L. & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Claeys, Dakerlia & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "A Farm Level Analysis Of The Relation Between Cap Reforms And Local Environmental Legislations: How And In Which Extent Flemish Dairy Farmers Can Fill Up Extra Milk Quota?," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44846, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andriamasinoro, Fenintsoa & Angel, Jean-Michel, 2007. "Modeling the ultra-pure quartz exploitation in northeastern madagascar: Impact of the activity on the socio-economical situation of the population," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 311-329, April.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-agent simulation; negotiation; production system management; logistics; livestock farming; waste treatment.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2001-20-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .