Environmental Policy Uncertainty and Marketable Permit Systems: The Dutch Phosphate Quota Program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ihli, Hanna Julia & Musshoff, Oliver, 2013. "Understanding the Investment Behavior of Ugandan Smallholder Farmers: An Experimental Analysis," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150331, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- der Straeten, Bart Van & Buysse, Jeroen & Nolte, Stephan & Lauwers, Ludwig & Claeys, Dakerlia & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011. "Markets of concentration permits: The case of manure policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2098-2104, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ihli, Hanna Julia & Musshoff, Oliver, 2013. "Investment Behavior of Ugandan Smallholder Farmers: An Experimental Analysis," Discussion Papers 154775, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2016. "Investment And Disinvestment Under Uncertainty, Firm Heterogeneity And Tradable Output Permits," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244756, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Syster C. Maart-Noelck & Oliver Musshoff, 2013. "Investing Today or Tomorrow? An Experimental Approach to Farmers’ Decision Behaviour," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 295-318, June.
- Chevallier, Julien & Etner, Johanna & Jouvet, Pierre-André, 2011. "Bankable emission permits under uncertainty and optimal risk-management rules," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 332-339, December.
- Van der Straeten, Bart & Buysse, Jeroen & Nolte, Stephan & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Claeys, Dakerlia & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011. "Policy intervention in a concentration permit market: efficiency analysis of obligatory manure processing in Flanders," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114832, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carpentier, Alain & Gohin, Alexandre & Sckokai, Paolo & Thomas, Alban, 2015.
"Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges,"
Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
Editions NecPlus, vol. 96(01), pages 131-165, March.
- Alain Carpentier & Alexandre Gohin & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2015. "Economic modelling of agricultural production: past advances and new challenges," Post-Print hal-01209067, HAL.
- Feil, Jan-Henning & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2016. "Analysing investment and disinvestment decisions under uncertainty, firm heterogeneity and tradable output permits," DARE Discussion Papers 1602, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Julien Chevallier & Johanna Etner & Pierre-André Jouvet, 2008. "Bankable Pollution Permits under Uncertainty and Optimal Risk Management Rules: Theory and Empirical Evidence," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-25, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Nicolai V. Kuminoff & Ada Wossink, 2010. "Why Isn't More US Farmland Organic?," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 240-258.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:88:y:2006:i:1:p:16-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.