Cost and trade impacts of environmental regulations: effluent control and the New Zealand dairy sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dean, Judith M., 1992. "Trade and the environment : a survey of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 966, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth A. Baerenklau & Nermin Nergis & Kurt A. Schwabe, 2008. "Effects of Nutrient Restrictions on Confined Animal Facilities: Insights from a Structural-Dynamic Model," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(2), pages 219-241, June.
- Cassey, Andrew J. & Galinato, Suzette P. & Taylor, Justin L., 2012.
"Environmental Regulation and Regional Economy: Economic Impacts of the Elimination of Azinphos-methyl on the Apple Industry and Washington State,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 43(2), July.
- Andrew J. Cassey & Suzette P. Galinato & Justin Taylor, 2010. "Economic Impacts of the Elimination of Azinphos-methyl on the Apple Industry and Washington State," Working Papers 2010-06, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Baerenklau, Kenneth A. & Nergis, Nermin & Schwabe, Kurt A., 2007. "Effects of Nutrient Restrictions on Confined Animal Facilities: Insights from a Structural Model," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 10253, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V. & Jongeneel, Roelof A. & Brouwer, Floor M. & Dillen, Koen & Meister, Anton D. & Winsten, Jonathan R. & de Roest, Kees & Demont, Matty, 2008. "Costs of compliance with EU regulations and competitiveness of the EU dairy sector," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44153, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.