Who Benefits from Affirmative Action? The Case of the AEA Summer Minority Program 1986-1990
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonard, Jonathan S, 1985.
"Affirmative Action as Earnings Redistribution: The Targeting of Compliance Reviews,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(3), pages 363-384, July.
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1984. "Affirmative Action as Earnings Redistribution: The Targeting of Compliance Reviews," NBER Working Papers 1328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, James P & Welch, Finis R, 1989. "Black Economic Progress after Myrdal," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 519-564, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rouse, Cecilia Elena & Chen, Mingyu, 2016. "Can a summer make a difference? The impact of the American Economic Association Summer Program on minority student outcomesAuthor-Name: Becker, Charles M," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 46-71.
- Charles M. Becker & Cecilia Elena Rouse & Mingyu Chen, 2014. "Can a Summer Make a Difference? The Impact of the American Economic Association Summer Program on Minority Student Outcomes," Working Papers 581, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Charles M. Becker & Cecilia Elena Rouse & Mingyu Chen, 2014. "Can a Summer Make a Difference? The Impact of the American Economic Association Summer Program on Minority Student Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 20407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:6:y:1992:i:2:p:149-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.