Affirmative Action as Earnings Redistribution: The Targeting of Compliance Reviews
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leonard, Jonathan S, 1985. "Affirmative Action as Earnings Redistribution: The Targeting of Compliance Reviews," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(3), pages 363-384, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertrand, Marianne & Hanna, Rema & Mullainathan, Sendhil, 2010.
"Affirmative action in education: Evidence from engineering college admissions in India,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 16-29, February.
- Marianne Bertrand & Rema Hanna & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2008. "Affirmative Action in Education: Evidence From Engineering College Admissions in India," NBER Working Papers 13926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prakash, Nishith, 2008.
"Improving the Labor Market Outcomes of Minorities: The Role of Employment Quota,"
11010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nishith Prakash, 2010. "Improving the Labor Market Outcomes of Minorities: The Role of Employment Quota," Working papers 2012-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Prakash, Nishith, 2009. "Improving the Labor Market Outcomes of Minorities: The Role of Employment Quota," IZA Discussion Papers 4386, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Harry J. Holzer & David Neumark, 2000.
"What Does Affirmative Action Do?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(2), pages 240-271, January.
- H. J. Holzer & D. Neumark, "undated". "What Does Affirmative Action Do?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1169-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Harry J. Holzer & David Neumark, 1998. "What Does Affirmative Action Do?," NBER Working Papers 6605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary E. Graham & Julie L. Hotchkiss, 2008. "Elimination of gender-related employment disparities through statistical process control," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2008-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- David Neumark & Harry Holzer, 2000. "Assessing Affirmative Action," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 483-568, September.
- repec:aea:aejapp:v:9:y:2017:i:3:p:152-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Graham, Mary E. & Hotchkiss, Julie L., 2009. "A More Proactive Approach to Addressing Gender-related Employment Disparities in the United States," MPRA Paper 44795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tim Callan & Anne Wren, 1992. "An Economy-Wide Investigation of Sex Differences in Wage Rates," Papers WP034, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Stephen Pudney, "undated". "On the Impact of Anti-Discrimination Legislation," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 99/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Michael A. Leeds, 1992. "Who Benefits from Affirmative Action? The Case of the AEA Summer Minority Program 1986-1990," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 149-156, Spring.
- H. J. Holzer, "undated". "Why do small establishments hire fewer blacks than large ones," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1119-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .