The Bundling of Academic Journals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 2001.
"Free Labour for Costly Journals?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 183-198, Fall.
- Ted Bergstrom, 2001. "Free Labor for Costly Journals?," Microeconomics 0106002, EconWPA.
- Bergstrom, Ted, 2001. "Free Labor for Costly Journals?," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5jc0893p, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2006.
"Bundling Electronic Journals and Competition among Publishers,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 4(5), pages 1038-1083, September.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2003. "Bundling electronic journals and competition among publishers," Economics Working Papers 678, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Aug 2005.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2005. "Bundling Electronic Journals and Competition among Publishers," Working Papers 270, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- domenico menicucci & doh-shin jeon, 2004. "bundling electronic journals and competition among publishers," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 720, Econometric Society.
- repec:cdl:ucsbec:16-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edlin, Aaron S. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 2004. "Exclusion or Efficient Pricing? The "Big Deal" Bundling of Academic Journals," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt9hc6n6ds, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2017.
"A model of scholarly publishing with hybrid academic journals,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 131-150, January.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2014. "A model of scholarly publishing with hybrid academic journals," CEPN Working Papers hal-00971541, HAL.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2014. "A model of scholarly publishing with hybrid academic journals," ESSEC Working Papers WP1406, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2014. "A model of scholarly publishing with hybrid academic journals," Working Papers hal-00971541, HAL.
- Haucap, Justus & Loebert, Ina & Spindler, Gerald & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2016. "Ökonomische Auswirkungen einer Bildungs- und Wissenschaftsschranke im Urheberrecht," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 86, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Halbheer, Daniel & Fehr, Ernst & Goette, Lorenz & Schmutzler, Armin, 2009.
"Self-reinforcing market dominance,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 481-502, November.
- Daniel Halbheer & Ernst Fehr & Lorenz Goette & Armin Schmutzler, 2007. "Self-Reinforcing Market Dominance," SOI - Working Papers 0711, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Daniel Halbheer & Ernst Fehr & Lorenz Goette & Armin Schmutzler, 2007. "Self-Reinforcing Market Dominance," Working Papers 0094, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Nov 2008.
- Teodora Diana Corsatea, 2010. "Measuring science: Spatial investigation of academic opportunities in Belgium," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(2), pages 373-387, June.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00971541 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:95:y:2005:i:2:p:441-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.